Tuesday, 13 December 2011

All Dress Up In LOVE/ All In This Together

So here I am its 11pm (when I started now nearly 1am), I’m watching Sex and the City on TV and drinking Red wine (yes Catherine I finally drink red wine, mostly its because Jim’s on holiday AGAIN and I can steal a bottle he’s left) waiting for this video to load. The rest of them have been the youtube music videos and a reason why its on the CD. This video is a montage with the last 2 song and some of my favourite pictures of us at uni (sorry Shorter I may have stolen most of them your facebook). Many of these images have made me scream with laughter, even after watching it 100 while editing it. Still my favourite of them all Alex’s screaming face when she’s dancing at the box party, should of put it in twice! Enough of me talking about it here it is! Hope you enjoy………
P.S Alex and Shorter don’t give me stick about the High School Musical song it fits well trust me on this one! Sharpe thought you would love it!

XX
PPS. I cant seem to watch it full screen which you really have to to see all the amazing USness so it you can't too just click on the youtube thing in the corner and watch it on there!! 

1 comment:

  1. waaaa alice i can't even express how flipping amazing this is!!!!!!!!!!!! laughed out loud alot and man iu miss you guys so much!! x x x

    ReplyDelete